We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Turn down blog music to see Lucie in HSM3

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

4 comments:

The Ward's said...

This is so funny! I want to do it with Josh's head now.

The Dummfamily said...

I saw your blog address on the email you sent, so I thought I'd check it out. Very cute! It won't be too many years until she's doing that kind of thing for real!
--Shannon

Camille said...

super cute! we love your cute family. i loved seeing all of the halloween pictures, especially the one of you and kevin...sweet!

Steph Bruce said...

I love your cute blog, cute like everything you do and touch!
Send me an email to stephwbruce@msn.com and I'll send you an invite for the Bruces blog
www.fourchicksandadude.blogspot.com
I can't believe we never see each other.
steph