Christmas morning can't be complete without breakfast at Grandpa Blair's and Grandma Lynda's house. Grandpa makes the world's best omelettes and Grandma makes great sticky buns! We had such a great time over there this year, and as you can see, the kids loved their gifts. The cutest thing was that all the girl cousins (ages 4 and up) all got American Girl dolls and they all brought them to play. It was so darling to see how each doll looked like the owner. Marlie took a billion pictures with her camera of them all doing different poses. Then I gave Grandma Lynda a homemade santa claus (I learned how to felt this year by a lady up in Midway, Utah) and it made her burst into tears because the sweater it was made out of was Great Grandpa Erickson's that she had given him years ago. The homemade gifts always get the best response. I was glad I took the time to make it for her this year!
1 comment:
I love the girls all got their dolls together. It will be fun for them to play with each other at Grandpa and Grandma's house with their new dolls.
Post a Comment