We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Ho Ho Ho it's Santa!





















Grandma Margo has a great party every year where Santa Claus comes and visits the kids with a gift and of course a group singalong to "Jingle Bells."  This year Rya (a cousin) and Marlie got to ring the bells.  Kevin and I were completely shocked that both Marlie and Lucie made the "good book!"  We were always telling them that Santa has on his magic glasses and is watching their every move...




























1 comment:

The Ward's said...

Lisa,
I'm so happy you visited my blog because I forgot the name of yours and have really been wanting to see it. Looking at this really made me homesick. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We miss you guys. I love the cute pj's and the matching dolls. It looks just like Ella did this year.