We went over to Grandpa and Grandma Packer's house to visit and Great Grandma Erickson was there. Kevin and I used to live with her and Great Grandpa when we were refinishing our house in Cottonwood Heights about 8 years ago. Since then, Great Grandpa passed away and Great Grandma has been holding down the fort at her house in Murray. We just love her and I was so glad to get some pictures of us together. The best thing about her is her laugh - she has always been a very happy person. We love you Grandma!
We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Grandparents
We went over to Grandpa and Grandma Packer's house to visit and Great Grandma Erickson was there. Kevin and I used to live with her and Great Grandpa when we were refinishing our house in Cottonwood Heights about 8 years ago. Since then, Great Grandpa passed away and Great Grandma has been holding down the fort at her house in Murray. We just love her and I was so glad to get some pictures of us together. The best thing about her is her laugh - she has always been a very happy person. We love you Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those pictures. I miss her so much, it makes me cry!
Post a Comment