We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Friday, April 3, 2009

I finally made it up skiing!  I went with my sister Heidi (who has gotten totally addicted to skiing now) and we had a BLAST!  I stayed so late that I almost didn't make it home to go out with our friends for their birthday dinner!  If it wasn't so expensive, I'd be there every Saturday!  I owe it all to my friend Jen from Park City who got me a ticket to the Canyons for half price.  She even threw in a coupon for free hot chocolate.  I love you, Jennifred!

No comments: