We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Halloween 2009








Okay, when you don't have any idea what to be for Halloween, just raid your mom's and dad's closets and do a quick shop at Saver's and shock the masses with a fat butt and wig. Being a fat tourist has its advantages. It's Halloween so go for the donuts and the chocolate candies. Your butt is fat anyway, right?
Annual Halloween party at our house with the Packer side of the family. Limbo, pinatas, new "jamboats" from Grandma Lynda, and this year the food was over the top. Navajo tacos and scones. Now you know why the fat butt was key this year...

Most memorable moments?
-Lucie as "I Love Lucy" - she had the pose down perfectly. (It helped that she got addicted to watching the "I Love Lucy" shows right before Halloween...)
-When Marlie decided she wanted to be a pumpkin girl and we decided she could tell everyone she was "Peter Pumpkineater's wife" - who couldn't love that?

2 comments:

Julie said...

You always have the best costumes. I love it!

The Ward's said...

Lisa I am laughing so hard over your costumes!! All of them are so great. I am seriously laughing out laoud at you! You look great!