We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Merry Christmas 2009



I really felt the magic this year. I don't know specifically why. Maybe it was the 12 days of Christmas we did for our neighbor, or maybe it was because I knew of so many families who were in need and helped organize the gifts for their families.
The girls seemed to really "get" the gift giving this year - not worrying so much about what they were going to get, but instead excited about the gifts they were to give to others.

No comments: