This was my favorite full day in Hawaii. The PCC is so much fun and there is such a fun spirit there. I loved the dancing and the luau and we specifically enjoyed the Samoan island. We laughed so hard! It was so neat to see the BYU students and how talented they are. I even ate roasted pig!
We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Polynesian Cultural Center, Laie Hawaii
This was my favorite full day in Hawaii. The PCC is so much fun and there is such a fun spirit there. I loved the dancing and the luau and we specifically enjoyed the Samoan island. We laughed so hard! It was so neat to see the BYU students and how talented they are. I even ate roasted pig!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWW...how fun! You guys are smokin hot!!! and I totally miss both of you- wanna move back to RENO????? I need to get back to the west!
looks like fun
Post a Comment