
Kevin had his birthday on December 5th. The girls surprised him with a singing show and dinner at Cafe Rio, plus a homemade cake and presents. They love their dad!

Marlie took a pretty good picture of us that night. We have very few of these so I thought I should post it. Aren't we so cute?
6 comments:
Wow! That is a keeper! Normally we see Kevin with either a grumpy look, or a smart a-- look, see Kevin you can look handsome after all. Lisa your always beautiful.
Sue
Happy Birthday Kev! Your girls are growing up so fast. Hope you and your family had a great Christmas. Take care!
Jackie
Wow - you are REALLY old! Love all the new pictures. Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Kevin! We miss you guys!
Hey, Lisa. You are sooo cute. Happy birthday, Kevin. You guys have a precious family.
Lisa, I love your blog. It is good to see you and Kevin and your two cute girls. What a cute family. Let's keep in touch.
yes you are so cute!
Post a Comment