We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hats off to Hat Day at School!






It all started out so innocently. The girls asked what hat they could wear for hat day... Then I remembered the bag of crazy and random hats I had in the basement. I used them when I taught high school English and I can't even remember how! Anyway, the girls were laughing hysterically. Marlie ended up bringing 3 to school to change at different times of the day. Lucie settled on the romantic look - my Miss Scarlet hat that I wore to a Clue dinner back in Reno. Hats off to you Girls!

1 comment:

Julie said...

CUTE GIRLS!! Tell them Hi and give them a hug from me. Miss you guys already! Reno is calling to you for a visit!