We have been running since we had our kids - in every way! Life is like a marathon - full of uphills and downhills, water stops, taking the time to stretch, beautiful views, fast sprints, slow walks, and yes, sore muscles. But we are thankful for all of it because when we reach the finish line at the end of each day we know that it was all worth it!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lucie's Family Birthday Party



I looked back at this post and was shocked that I actually forgot to post my homemade cake... You all probably thought I was losing it with that cake from the grocery. It's pretty ironic when your kids beg for a storebought cake because they have never had one. I had to give in for the friend party. Anyway, there were two cakes and lots of cupcakes. We had the most fun making the paint brushes out of licorice and fruit leather.

No comments: